Monday, December 21, 2009

Stuff in my yard

I finally got a better picture of one of the foxes (still not excellent because I had to mess with them in photoshop):


They, or at least this one, live under the brush pile a neighbor and I have been building. So this is her or him going back home for the night:



And the rest are all of birds.
Every time someone is on the feeder I have to try for a picture. The first one is from a couple weeks ago, and all the rest are from this weekend's snow storm of the century:





I love this guy's beard:


And all these last ones are one our deck, on our three-foot snow drift that was blocking the door. Good thing the doors open inward:




This guy's feet are cold, I think. He kept doing that:




And finally a female:




~~END~~

PS looks like my "below the fold" HTML is broken :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cardinal photos!

Jude Cowell said...

Love your photos esp the birds in snow! Red cardinals are hard to beat for pure beauty, aren't they?

Noticed your name, maya papaya. My daughter's name is Maya and that was her childhood nickname, so Hi there, Maya Papaya! ;p

She has always, however, preferred pomegranates to papayas.

Jude