Friday, April 9, 2010

I last saw Gravy being chased by a Holstein into a neighbor’s yard

No that’s not a LCD-induced vision; it’s my poor kitty cat being chased by white-with-black-spots-and-no-tail cat. I was feeding a lizard and saw out the window little Gravy kitty trotting around the yard. Then I saw the WwBSaNT cat trotting behind her. Then I saw Gravy look back to see she was being followed and speed up her trot. They went out of the view of the window, so I ran out to that side of the yard, and found no trace of either cat. Meanwhile, Biscuit was on the inside of the door, but could tell an intruder was on the outside somewhere. So he bravely stayed inside when I told him to go outside and find his buddy. I hope Gravy is alive when I get home. Thanks for protecting your friend, Biscuit.
 
And yes I’m complaining about cats running amok outside when I should keep them inside. Cats are wild animals and need to roam.

[UPDATE] She's alive.

~~END~~

No comments: