Sunday, September 21, 2008

My shoes are full of goose poop

So I went to the park today because last time I drove by I saw white birds there, thinking they were swans. Turns out they were geese, keeping the Canadian geese company. There were ducks there too. I took 150 pictures, deleted half of them once I was on the computer.


The pimp and his bitches, looking for their next score of bread crumbs. (seriously, they would just walk the path back and forth until they came up to a person, decide they weren't going to throw any food their way, and would move on.)







hey. hey. were you guys going? can I come? were you guys going? hey. hey. wait up, guys.



uh, ya got a little something on your nose, buddy.






I thought maybe I'd get lucky and a heron would be there, but I don't actually know when their time of the year is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome!
I heart ducklings!