Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Biscuit

Biscuit went to the vet, she found the puncture inside his ear and tried to see if the abscess would leak out though that. It didn't as well as it should, meaning the goop in the abscess wasn't as runny as it normally is. But they shot him up with antibiotics and also boosted his rabies (he was due next month). And also gave him more oral antibiotics: a pill this time! yay! So it's been a few days since then, his abscess in his head is almost totally disappeared. He had some swelling around the rabies shot, and I still feel some of that. I think the swelling at the injection site actually caused him more pain than anything else. But now he's happy.

I've been keeping everyone in and all the food off the deck after I witnessed La Chupacabra harassing Saffron. Actually I only saw it's back end as is sauntered off the deck when I opened the door. That sneaky bastard looked exactly like a 20 pound cat! That's how no one has discovered what La Chupacabra actually is yet. I also now know how a cat could get Biscuit's head inside its mouth, since the vet thinks it was probably a cat and not dog that nommed his head. It helps that this things is almost twice and big as Biscuit.

So anyway, everyone's all better, until the next fight he gets into.



~~END~~

No comments: