Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Camera gear I use

I have my dad's Nikon slr from, like, 1960 or something. It still works, and really well at that! In that suitcase there is an eyepiece for looking straight down through the viewfinder; a 300mm telephoto lens; a 55mm regular wide-angle lens; a bunch of filters for the lenses and flash; and half of what I ultimately want: the bulb setup. I want to squeeze a bulb to take steady pictures on the tripod.

Also, because I'm a Nikon girl, a Coolpix S6. The one that came out last year with the 3 inch screen. It's got 3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom. And you know what? The digital zoom doesn't suck! It keeps the integrity of the original data just fine. In fact, here's a picture out my dirty kitchen window:

It took a while to get a steady shot, but that's zoomed in all the way.

No comments: