Friday, January 12, 2007

Disappointment

So I finished Splinter Cell for the 360 the other day. I got the unresolved ending because I did the negative (to the NSA, remember Sam still works for them?) option (the cruise ship, Hamsa, and Lambert are the three times to make a decision) all three times. So, now I restarted from the very beginning to do the right thing. But not the hero ending, I want Enrica to live, and I am allowed one negative outcome of the three. So my disappointment comes when I'm reading the message boards on GameFAQs, and they are all saying how much better the solo mode is on original XBox! WTF??!! This game was designed for the 360! I did wonder at times why they didn't let us play out certain parts (hijacking the helicopter, for example). I agree with whoever said it's like they rushed to get the game out for the holidays. But, I gotta say the underwater scenes in the icebergs were awesome. That about payed for the game right there. And I'll have to make sure I get my hands on the backwards compatibility patch so I can play the other version of the game. At any rate, I'll be much happier once I've got Sam's hands around Moss' throat.

No comments: