Saturday, October 25, 2008

Can I fit a month's worth of blogging into a single post?

Sure I can, because not a lot has happened. Well, except for the stubbed toe that was didn't hurt (too much), but I heard the joint pop and the toenail crack. That was from chasing a damn cat.

But there were some pictures I had forgotten about. First, one last moon picture (for a while, at least) using the camera's built-in multiple exposure setting.

Next, one of a tree in my back yard. It still hasn't done much, but I'm hoping the leaves change before they fall off. (last year it was absolutely gorgeous, and I took film pictures of it.

Around the same time as the back yard pictures, I took some of the tree across the street. It doesn't look like that anymore, but a couple of weeks ago it was on fire! 

And finally some of Biscuit.
Where's Dot?

Oh! There she is!

the bubble wrap is there so I can shine the laser on it and Biscuit will go POP POP on it. It's worked pretty well, and I have laughed heartily. He, on the other hand, doesn't like his claws getting stuck in the plastic.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we used to have my brother's cat, Kitty Cat, chase the flashlight beam. She could jump high enough to turn off light switches. Great fun!

Bubble pack, though, is brilliant! Some video of that someday perhaps?