Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pottery and alcohol DO mix!

I went to a "ladies night" at the local paint pottery place last week. It was awesome, because it's BYOB!!! So I was slamming bloody marys, and my friend was sipping red wine. All very sophisticated, I tell you. I picked up my pieces today:


It's hard to tell in the picture, but there are two colors of blue: a darker regular sort of blue, and a turquoise color. I had already had at least one bloody mary by the time I was done with the teapot, and had put it away on the drying shelf when I started to cup. I forgot my color scheme and got the blues backwards. YAY alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. /Homer

Oh man, don't even get me started on the ladies who were Very Serious about their Art. I would usually be the one to get Very Serious about my Art, but I can tell when it's time to just chill and not act like a geek. Also I recognize the fact I have not painting ability whatsoever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh how fun!

if we were closer, I'd totally go with you next time.