Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Potpourri

* The discus tank smells like meatballs. The cichlid tank smells like dirt.

* I can see the beginnings of life in my yard: the trees are just starting to bud.

* You know you're a chemistry geek when the first thing you think upon reading "PP" is polypropylene instead of Planned Parenthood.

* Biscuit is shedding like a banshee with the warm weather coming.

* I think the mom cichlid that had at least one baby in her mouth ate her baby. I can't find it in the tank anywhere.

* Also, the discus still don't know how to get anything to happen with their eggs. I blame the male.

* My microwave is so dirty I think I may have to get out the steam cleaner to get it clean.

* I just filled out a second survey about the BMW. It was suspiciously similar to the first one. Almost like one company writes them all. Oh, and sign me up to win $1000? Fine, but I suspect you're only doing that because it's way cheaper than sending everyone a $1 bill.

* I want to find an ice pick to get the Bee Gees out of my head.

* My new electric toothbrush makes my whole head vibrate and gives me flashbacks to the dentist.


~~END~~

No comments: