Monday, March 2, 2009

This'll have to do

So, apparently the webcam is visible to the outside world, even though I thought it wasn't. (that'll teach me to test with an iPhone: is it not connecting because I have so signal? or because it actually isn't going to work?)

Link: fishies!

This site is ActiveX, so go here if you don't have it and you're on a PC. Sorry, see title of post.

login/pwd: guest/guest

I still want to get this into a website, but so far haven't been able to get it to work.

Yeah, the tank is dirty. I think the camera is actually looking through a film of algae.


P.S. to add: Mac users will only be asked for a login, but they will not be able to see any video. It automatically comes up as Java for Macs, apparently. Also, ActiveX only works with Internet Explorer. Forgot to say that part.


~~END~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get it to load, but my internet has been PMS-ing today

Anonymous said...

trying to trouble shoot: is the problem I'm having because you have a colon in the ip address?