Saturday, March 7, 2009

So that's what happened to him

I cleaned the cichlid tank today, and I was poking around the back of the thing with a flashlight. I found a dried up little guppy down there! I though Pleco had eaten him, but looks like not. That's fine; I don't really want them in there anyway. They came as stowaways with the original cichlids (feeder fish for other fish in the tank they came from). So I guess I'm surprised this last one has lasted as long as he has.

Totally unrelated: I set up my golf net and was hitting some balls (badly). I thought to set up the webcam and have my pappy tell me what I'm doing wrong, but alas, webcam could not find the wifi. The house has aluminum siding, which is good when you're inside for blocking neighbors' signals, but bad if you're on the outside trying to get in!


~~END~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easy solution......set up the net inside! How high are the ceilings?!?!