Sunday, June 7, 2009

Go forth and prosper

I just released the baby fish I had in the breeder box. Out of the over twenty the mom spit out, I had 14 survivors, then out of those it was slowly whittled down to seven. So I let seven out of the box, and as they were swimming around the big fish would come up to them to (I hope not) try to eat them, but the little guys would dart away. Hopefully the big ones recognize themselves, and leave them alone. I walked away before looking to see if they babies found hidey holes, because I don't see any now and I don't know if they got scooped up or are hiding. I guess I have to wait until they're big enough to spot easily.

I'm sorry I'm a boring person. This is my hobby!


~~END~~

1 comment:

wRitErsbLock said...

I, for one, like hearing about your fishies.

anyway, you suffer through all my boring gardening posts!