Saturday, June 27, 2009

No luck

I drove up to where the eagles live hoping to use Godzilla for some nice bird nostril shots. I may have heard an eagle, but with the leaves on the trees you can't actually see them. The water at the dam was high, so that may be the reason I didn't see any out. There is supposed to be a small resident population there, which grows into the hundreds during their migration. But anyway, I didn't see any of the profesionals there, and I'm assuming they know all the good times to be there. I may have seen a heron or two as the base of the dam, but decided to wait for a different time to try for pictures. Maybe there is a schedule of when they release water so I know when the water will be low.

Anyway, back to killing my back cleaning the stupid tiles I put in years ago.

No comments: