Monday, December 8, 2008

Confirmed: Pantene is telling the truth

I use Pantene shampoo and conditioner. Have been since high school. When I started coloring my hair I made sure to use the color protecting formula. Now I'm tired of dying my hair so I've got some pretty good roots going. Well, I was using the color formula just to use up the bottle, thinking it wouldn't make much difference. Well let me tell you, it does make a difference! Who'da thought? The undyed roots had such a gross residue after washing, it was like I didn't get all the conditioner out, even when I would make extra sure to rinse super well. Well now that bottle is done, and I got some smooth formula. My hair is back to normal!! No residue!! Thanks, Pantene, for all your animal testing to make such a good product!


~~END~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

レイバン サングラスが欲しいと息子に頼めれて、調べようと思いました。意外にもかっこ良くて、自分もレイバンが欲しくなりました。50代でも掛けられる、適切なレイバン モデルがあるといいですね。何かをご紹介ください!