Saturday, December 20, 2008

Waiting til the last moment

After finally watching The Dark Knight (awesome!) we went out for some lunch. I was just thinking a place in the mall, but as soon as we got into town we realized that was an unrealistic option. You see, it's the Saturday before Christmas, so apparently everyone in the county has descended on our one mall to do their last minute shopping. The streets all around the mall were packed, the streets going into the mall were backed up. So yeah, we drove right on by for another place.

Doesn't anyone shop online? I am expecting two last presents that I got online. No actual interacting with (ugh) people for me.

PS. About the movie: I tried to rip the movie onto my computer, as I do with most rentals, but I was getting an error on a certain part of the disc. The last time that happened I was able to get around it, but not this time. So we put in the movie, and guess what the first thing up was (before previews)? Yeah, a redone story using Casablanca footage about "Rick" (the Bogart) and "Lisa" (Ms. Bergman) and the evils of piracy. Hmm. I get the hint, you DRM loving assholes. But it won't stop me from trying to rip the next good movie to come into my possession.


~~END~~

No comments: