Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sometimes I don't like being able to track my packages

because then I can see when UPS is a bunch of lazy assholes. I've got a bunch of fish and bird stuff coming (time to replace the old stinky moldy bird feeder) and it's scheduled to come the 23rd. It's coming from Columbus, I think, which a person can drive in a day or less. As of the 21st, it arrived in Bal'mer (yes, Baltimorians have and accent) in the morning and shipped out around noon. Didn't say "out for delivery" but criminy, it's 30 minutes away! They'll make sure that package comes when it says it will, darn it! My bet is it went from Bal'mer to Sparks, which apparently is a distribution center or something. The first time we tracked a package after moving here, Hubby and I both said "WTF is it doing in Nevada?? It came from [some state in the middle]." It doesn't make the package any closer, is what I'm complaining about.


~~END~~

No comments: