Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Biscuit doesn't feel good

I took the little dude to the vet yesterday finally for his shots. Got him tested for some nasties. He's healthy (and neutered already). They scanned him for a microchip, and he didn't have one, thank god. How could I tell his owners that I've keeping their cat for two months and didn't even think to scan him for a chip? So thankfully I don't have to go through that. He got rabies vaccine, along with two other ones I don't remember, and they were all shots under the skin or into muscle in various places on his body. He was poked and prodded and he didn't like it, but he wasn't too bad to handle. He was fine once we got back home (via the BMW dealer to pick up my new car! yay!)

So now today he's very sore in at least one area of injection, but I don't feel any swelling. He's moving very slowly and hisses if you touch him in the wrong spot, but he did eat, so that's something. I'll give him a couple days to recuperate, then I'll start worrying.

UPDATE: this morning he is much better.


~~END~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the little asshole is feeling better!

yay for a new bmw!