Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yay satellite radio

I like satellite radio just so I can see the artist name and song title as the song is playing, rather than hoping the DJ remembers to say the name sometime during the day. So, imagine my surprise when a song comes on from GnR's new album. The first little bit of it sounds exactly like Collective Soul, so here I am thinking I've got a new album to buy. But a glance at the title set me straight. It's a pretty good song, can't remember the name though. Not good for taking 17 years to make, but still.

Also, the regular radio around here kinda blows. There's not a lot of choice for one thing, and also the stations themselves aren't very good. I guess Seattle knows music better than Bal'more and DC. So, because of the suckage, I haven't heard any Tool except from my iPod. Satellite radio to the rescue! I've been listening to a station I guessed to be the best bet, and sure 'nuff, Tool was on today. Yay!


~~END~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved my satellite radio. But that was the very first thing that got cut out of the budget... 2 years ago!