Thursday, November 13, 2008

This took four weeks to get

It's big black and beautiful. It's a 550, and there were none in Maryland, so this came from NC, and it took the trucking company a couple weeks to pick it up and make their way up the I-95 corridor to here. I've been wanting a new car for at least a year, and I couldn't turn down 0.9% financing. It's like free money! No. Seriously. It's free money.

As for the buying experience: This is the third car for me to buy, and this group of people really were the best at their jobs. After buying the Jetta I felt like I had been raped and I just needed a hot shower. I felt disgusting (not because of buyer's remorse, just because those guys were total creeps). Buying the Wrangler was easy, since it was cash during Chrysler's employee price event on 2005. Those guys were cool, because we spent a solid two hours just shooting the breeze while I was trying to decide if I was buying a car or not. The main manager guy had a pimped out Wrangler that was lifted, big nubby tires, painted an awesome lime green (sounds bad, but Wranglers can pull off the weird colors) and had strip lighting all around the inside I think. They were just cool guys. And those two dealerships were in the same town in WA, so it's not a regional attitude thing. But BMW. Man. I mean, you still have the main manager guy who's a slick talker, but there's just a different atmosphere all around. I shall record my happiness in my survey, whenever it comes.


~~END~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my brother has had several beamers.

congrats on your beauty! And thanks for keeping the economy afloat!