Friday, August 15, 2008

ZOMFG!!11!!one!

You will never believe what happened today. I decided to take the little guy (lizard) out on the lawn to get some sun and eat some clover. He decided he likes grass and clover just fine, thank you. Anyway, I'm crouching over him and look up. guess what I saw. Fatboy 5 feet away from me eyeing the little morsel I was playing with!!!! So I brought in the little guy (I shall call him Big Red) and scooped up Fatboy, put the two in the tank (warily, I wasn't sure what would happen). Fatboy was down in the sand and didn't seem to see Big Red up on the log, fed Fatboy a couple worms. He ate no more voraciously than usual, but I think he looks a little dehydrated. 

So I've got Big Red in a little tiny tank thing and Fatboy gets his old bachelor pad. I didn't take him long to settle in:
Oh yeah, I've decided that a lizard 16.5 inches long will most definitely eat a lizard 6 inches long. Before I separated the two, Fatboy saw the little one and went after him, but I was right there, expecting it to happen. The two lizards cannot be within eyesight of each other, because they will spend all their time and energy crawling on the glass wall trying to get to the other one.

For size comparison, the picture of Big Red in his previous post was of him lounging on the left arm of this log. Up on the top flat part of it, with is tail drooped down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See? You do good things, and good things come to you.
YESSSS!
Although ... two lizzerds = two times the work. And two times the scaly luvz.
I'm happy for you.
H